Springfield area and Hampden, Hampshire, and Berkshire, MA Cheap Heating Oil Terms and Conditions
WE CANNOT DO EMERGENCY DELIVERIES.
PLEASE SHOVEL A PATH TO YOUR FILL IF IT SNOWS TO MAKE SURE THE DRIVER CAN DELIVER YOUR OIL.
Please carefully read the following terms and conditions before using this website. Use of this site constitutes your agreement with all of our
terms and conditions. If you do not agree with any of the terms or conditions, DO NOT USE THIS WEBSITE to order heating oil, since by placing
such an order you will be entering into an agreement with Bottom Line Oil on these terms and conditions. These terms and conditions establish
limitations on the liability of Bottom Line Oil and affect your legal rights. By clicking the "Complete Order" button, you accept and agree
to these terms and conditions.
Responsibility for Heating and Oil Storage problems
- All heating equipment, oil storage tanks, piping and oil lines are owned by you or the property owner. Responsibility for said equipment and
its maintenance is the sole responsibility of its owner. We accept NO RESPONSIBILITY for any actions that are required to be taken because
of leaks, overfills or spills caused by the malfunction of your equipment, these are the sole responsibility of the equipment owner. You
acknowledge that you possess a permit for the oil storage tank to which we are to deliver oil.
- If you have more than one oil storage tank on your property, it is your responsibility to notify us in writing of the multiple tanks. You can
use the advice section located at the bottom of the first page of the Order Form to give us this information. You must also clearly label
the tank you are designating for delivery on the site. We are not responsible for deliveries to an incorrect tank if the previous stated
steps were not taken by you.
- We require that all oil storage tanks have over fill protection (working vent alarm). This equipment and
its installation is the responsibility of the equipment owner.
- We accept no responsibility or liability for anything that may result from heating failure, no matter the cause.
- You must have a clear path to your oil fill to receive your delivery, this includes snow removal.
Order Scheduling and Delivery
- THIS WEBSITE CANNOT BE USED FOR EMERGENCY ORDERS.. DO NOT PLACE EMERGENCY SAME DAY OR NEXT DAY ORDERS. They cannot be filled.
- Bottom Line delivers oil Monday thru Friday; there are no Saturday, Sunday or holiday deliveries. Please check the delivery schedule at the
“Delivery Days” tab to locate your town, zip code and determine the day(s) we deliver to your area. Generally, we will deliver your oil
the next day we are in your town unless the next delivery day is the first business day after you placed your order. In that case, your
oil will be delivered on the second delivery day in your area occurring after the day you submitted your order. Most orders will be delivered
within 72 hours from the first business day after your order was accepted.
- Carefully review your order before submitting it to us and make sure all the information is correct, especially the delivery address and fill
location (must mark your fill if a multi family). We are not responsible for or able to remove or return heating oil delivered to an incorrect
address provided by you.
- Should you need to cancel your order you must call 855-bot-line or 855-268-5463 no later than 24 hours before your scheduled delivery and speak
to a representative. Any cancelled, withdrawn, or multiple orders will be assessed a mandatory processing fee of 4% that will be charged
to your credit card.
- Should you not cancel your order at least 24 hours before the scheduled delivery day, and our driver arrives and is unable, for any reason,
to deliver your oil you will be charged $50.00.
- Your invoice is your confirmation for your order. We suggest you print a copy of your order information for your records.
- We reserve the right to cancel or postpone any delivery without any liability whatsoever due to conditions beyond our control. Those conditions
include, but are not limited to; acts of God, fuel shortage, labor shortage, terrorism, accidents, weather conditions, transportation delays,
or any acts by our suppliers or any government that adversely affect our ability to make a timely delivery.
- If we determine, in our sole discretion, that we cannot make delivery for safety reasons relating to equipment, site conditions, or otherwise,
we reserve the right to cancel or postpone any delivery without any liability whatsoever.
- Should the amount of oil you ordered and paid for be more than your tank can take at the time of delivery we will refund your credit card
the amount overpaid.
- Should the difference in gallons cause your order to be a “short” order you will be charged a short fee of $59.99. Any remaining overpayment
will be refunded to your credit card.
- Orders placed after 3 PM will be received in our office the following day and not eligible for possible next day delivery. While we make every
effort to make next day deliveries where possible, we reserve the right to deliver in 2-3 business days from the receipt of an order. Orders
placed after 3 PM Friday and anytime Saturday and Sunday will be received in our office the following Monday. We can not deliver the same
day we receive your order as all orders are scheduled for delivery the day before they are delivered. NO MONDAY DELIVERIES ARE POSSIBLE
ON ORDERS PLACED OVER THE WEEKEND. Office hours are 8 AM to 4 PM Monday,Tuesday,Wednesday,Thursday and Friday. (excluding holidays)
- If your system needs and you ordered a "prime" (start) you must be home to let the driver in
at the time of the delivery so they can start your system. We do not deliver to MOBIL HOMES or COMMERCIAL PROPERTIES.We do not deliver
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
You hereby assume liability for, and release us from any liability and agree to indemnify and hold us and our representatives, agents and contractors
harmless from and against any and all liabilities, claims, damages, costs and expenses of any kind or nature, including arising from or in
connection the delivery, storage or use of the heating oil delivered in connection with your order.
BOTTOM LINE AND ITS REPRESENTATIVES, AGENTS, AND CONTRACTORS SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY FOR INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES,
WHETHER SUCH ALLEGED DAMAGES ARE BASED ON TORT, CONTRACT, WARRANTY, INDEMNITY, STRICT LIABLITY OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF
THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN THE EVENT OF AN INCONSISTENCY BETWEEN THIS LIMITATION OF LIABILITY AND ANY OTHER PROVISION OR DOCUMENTS,
THIS PROVISION SHALL PREVAIL.
Waiver of Subrogation
We each agree to waive any and all rights of subrogation and/or recovery, against each other and each other’s insurance company, to claim any loss
or damage resulting from delivery of oil or under the terms of this agreement to the extent such loss or damage is covered by each of our own
If you would like to discuss any problem you may have experienced with a fuel oil delivery from Bottom Line Oil, you can either call us at 855-bot-line
or 855-268-5463. Or you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and a representative will get
in touch with you to address your concerns.